пятница, 9 декабря 2016 г.

F.U.N. Lacquer Sveta Sanders Collection


Hi, guys! Today I want to show you collaboration collection by F.U.N. Lacquer and goddess of nail blogger’s Olympus Sveta Sanders :) I personally find this collection really interesting because here we have six very different holo shades — it can please almost everyone’s taste, but at the same time the entire collection looks whole and complete.



For all swatches I used two coats + top coat.

Be Yourself is a dusty greenish teal holo and this guy is my favourite from light shades of this collection. Well of course it is — it’s green and holographic :3








Daydream is a dusty cold pink holographic with scatter holo flakes, very soft and feminine сolor. I’m not a big fan of pink shades but I have to admit that this polish fits my skintone perfectly.








Happiness is an elegant beige holographic. Again, sadly not my type of polish. I absolutely love nude shades… but on the other people. The thing is that I have super pale skin with cold undertone so most of the beige/nude shades look weird and sometimes even ugly on my hands. This particular polish looks on my nails like dark foundation on a light skin (note: tons of color correction on these swatches to fix my cadaverous hands). This is a beautiful polish but I probably wouldn't recommend it to people with very cold-pale skin tone.








Last Doubt is a black asphalt holo with the strongest holographic effect in comparison to other polishes from this collection. Deep and mystical, he bursts out with myriad of rainbow sparkles under the direct light. Real pleasure for a true holosexual :3








Powerful is a deep and rich red holographic, very elegant, not flashy shade. It also can be perfect choice for winter festive season.








Triumph is a copper metallic with holographic shimmer and scattered holo particles. It’s a very opulent I’d even say baroque polish.








Thanks to F.U.N. Lacquer for sending me these beauties and for Sveta of course for creating them :) You can purchase the entire collection at F.U.N Lacquer official website or at stockist.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий